Sunday, September 21, 2008

Apple Jacket!


This cute Apple Jacket by Jacqueline Knits is a perfect Fall gift for a teacher or a health-nut friend. It protects the apple from bruises in your lunchbox or bag! This is such a unique idea...it might just make you start taking apples with you everywhere. Check out her Etsy Shop for other cute knits. 
____________

Other News: 

This weekend I have been trying to get some more products in my shop. I found some really neat vintage woven houndstooth at an antique store that I am using on some of my new goods! Stay tuned for pictures. 
Today I made my first sale! I sold two of my cutest (in my opinion) pouches. I can't believe my little owls will be going to another home. I was starting to get a little bit discouraged about my shop, and today I was even thinking to myself that I need to stay positive about it. And then I found that I had made that sale! Sweet stuff. So now I am even more pumped about making some new things for the shop. 

No comments: