Monday, June 20, 2011

Four Fantastic Favorite Prints








So, I've been sick with a gross cold today so I have been rambling on the internet looking for art inspiration and bright things to cheer me up. I've always wanted to be able to screen print my own prints and t-shirts. Something about the process appeals to my concrete sequential OCD nature. Screen printing just seems like one of those hobbies that requires you to purchase a lot of expensive equipment just to get started, and then I would feel very committed to screen printing, and would probably feel guilty if I didn't make prints every day on it. I've looked into DIY screen printing set ups, and I think that might also be a fun option. I just need time and motivation! One day I will do it and make awesome things, but for now I will have fun looking at other people's magical screen printed wares, like the fabulous coffee print by Man Vs. Ink!


No comments: