Sunday, September 14, 2008

fresh work



This is where I will post my new projects and other happenings! 



This is my newest acrylic on wood painting. I like putting together unique color combinations, however I haven't really experimented with a lot of super bright and neon colors which are used a lot in sixties pop art. I am really happy with the way it turned out and I think it looks pretty on my yellow easel. 
My best description = french provincial pop art. : ) 

I will probably sell it on my Etsy shop once I think of a good title.



I've tried a lot of different blogging websites and I really think blogger is the way to go - it's a lot more accessible to people who don't have blogs themselves and you don't have to be a "member" of the blogging site to post a comment. 
I'm happy to be back on blogger!! 




 

No comments: